Wednesday 3 February 2016

Film Poster: Second Edit

This is my second idea of my film poster; I think that it looks much more professional as i have gotten rid of the age certificate due to it making my last poster childish as it didn't fit in with the colour scheme.

Also the typography in which i was using was the same for everything such as the title, slogan and credits; therefore i decided that for the credits that I would use the stereotypical typography which you see on every film posters credits. As for the film title and the slogan the typography I was using was seen to the audience as 'too feminine' for the film in which I was trying to picture to the audience; therefore this then lead me to not pick any normal font from photoshops choices, I decided to go further by searching on 'Da font' where you can download fonts for a more serious toned font which is where I found the font that i have used on my final second edit.

As well as, I decided to only use one picture of my character on my second edit as one my first one the two different pictures of my character made it look unprofessional as well as they were off colour with each other. One of them looked very airbrushed even though I had not even used the airbrush tool at all throughout creating the poster and the other picture of the character was too dark compared to the other one. Therefore, through making my second poster I decided to only use one picture and to place my character off centre to present to my audience that my storyline will have some sort of twist to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment