Wednesday 6 January 2016

Film Poster

I'm finally making progress with actually producing what I need to so that my short film will be a success.

Here is the beginning of my film poster, i chose black as it sets more of an eerie atmosphere compared to white would just make it seem more based on the fact it is about a mental disorder as white can be related to hospitals and so on. I added a catch phrase to the poster as it intrigues that audience more therefore creates a bigger audience due to the fact that it is a rhetorical question it leaves the audience anticipating for the answer. I then chose this typography as i looked into other film posters with the same film title and the majority of film posters had this sort of typography as it makes the poster seem eerie. I then chose the colour scheme of black and white as my film is Film Noir theme based.

No comments:

Post a Comment