Thursday 17 March 2016

Survey analysis: Feedback from class

 The first question I asked my audience was their age due to the fact my short film has a certain target audience. This meant that I would need to ask people around my target audience to evaluate it, my results came out how I wanted them too as I based my target audience around young adults and 80% of my survey was filled out by 18-24 year olds which I would classify as young adults.
The second question I asked was what would they rate my short film out of 5 due to the fact I wanted an honest answer from what people thought and got from my film. Therefore, I put a 1-5 rating with an explanation so that my audience within my class could give an accurate response to their opinion of my film.
I asked my audience what they would classify my short film as, due to the fact i thought that it would be beneficial to see what other people would classify my film as and whether or not it does fit into the boundaries of the genre that I want my short film to fit in.
Finally I then asked whether or not they understood the narrative as I can understand that it can be hard for some people to understand it. The majority of people said that they understood the narrative however it lacked depth therefore I need to add some more depth to it by making the storyline more clear and more engaging to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment