Wednesday 23 September 2015

Summary of Film Posters

From the film posters that I have analysed obviously I will need to include a film title and the persona of my film on my film poster as they are the most significant part of every film poster, i will need to have my persona taking up most of the space on the poster as they are the most important part of it, as for my title every poster is set out differently therefore it will have to come down to where it suits and looks the best when I edit it. The certificate rating does not seem to be too important as it is only shown on 1/10 of the film posters therefore this is one of the things i will not be including on my film poster. A slogan used to catch the audiences attention and to make them think/want to see the film more is used on 4/10 of the film posters I have researched into, thus making it not a compulsory part so i will decide when it comes to editing my film poster whether or not it looks better with or without the slogan. The credits at the bottom of the film poster are used on 7/10 of the film posters i researched into, therefore i decided that it is compulsory that i include this on my film poster. Also the typography of the credits and title are more than always capitalised therefore in my poster both will need to be capitalised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment